The start of the last June week: What is on your plate AKA what tasks do you need to complete? 🍽️

I do not differentiate between weekdays and weekends. I think that many people there have the same. Let's summarise what you want to accomplish for the whole week. πŸ™ ----- Me: πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» Complete the social media plan + some videos. ✍️ Write interview questions for upcoming guests. πŸ“– Read a book. πŸ“Έ Arrange photoshooting. πŸ™ˆ To answer back to people on their messages. πŸ˜…

Replies

Rayyan Maqsood
I am planning to record a demo video of my product and to make the final changes on my website and look at everything else so I am completely ready to launch my product coming week.
James Ramos
- Complete personal project & portfolio website - Write interview answers for upcoming interviews - Read a traditional books - Dating - Finding friends ( not in social platform)
Business Marketing with Nika
@james_ramos2 What kind of interviews do you do? + would like to know more about good book tips.
James Ramos
@busmark_w_nika I am actually looking for a new opportunity in Ycombinator and startup companies, I wanna build my own product from now.
@james_ramos2 What's the product intended to be for? :)
Ashley Smith
What's the book about? I find reading such a great way to unwind after a busy day.
@ashleyysmithh_ Richard Branson autobiography: Losing My Virginity πŸ™‚ This exact one: https://amzn.to/3RI0j3b
Prem Saini
- Working on launching again on PH - Need to finish a book which I have been procrastinating - Work on my X profile and be more active there - Bugs to be fixed for my product - Complete my newsletter that is going to be published again on this wednesday :) Subscribe on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/build-r...
@prem_saini1 When will the launch be? :) haha, I should be active on X as well but more on YouTube :D I concentrated on totally irrelevant things lately. PS: What book are you reading? :)
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, the last June week hustle! 🌟 Planning social media, drafting interview questions, diving into a book, striking poses for a photoshoot, and the ever-growing inbox to tackle... Who said weekdays and weekends should be different, right? πŸ˜… What's on your plate this week?
Boris Markarian
- Continue to work on our project - Finis the book - Finish my article - Start thesis research
@boris_moris44 what do you study? (I mean due to the thesis) :)
madhia Shah
Hi Nika, Great idea to summarize tasks for the week! Here's what's on my plate: πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Finish the Q2 marketing report. πŸ“Š Analyze recent campaign metrics. βœ‰οΈ Send out the client newsletter. πŸ“… Plan the content calendar for July. πŸ“ Draft blog posts for the upcoming week. Looking forward to a productive week! Best, https://Civilidstatus.net
Elaine Lu
Wrapping up a client proposal and finalizing our Q3 marketing strategy with Nika. Excited to see the results of our new campaign!
My3 Murthy
Love this! Also, very intrigued- what are your thoughts on the Richard branson book you were reading. Looking to pick it up myself. My to-do list: - SEO strategy (if anyone can help me with this- I would be grateful) - Finalize messaging- been tweaking our landing page- but need more feedback to ensure we are making sense & communicating properly. - Decide If I have the bandwidth to start a podcast/video series - Meet my friends, after what feels like an eternity.
@my3_murthy I do not want to sound phlegmatic but I have been reading that book for more than 3 years :D I once started and stopped at page 150, now, I started and am 210. :D 300 pages left. But I need to say it is very interesting reading :) One guy is doing SEO, let's see: https://x.com/hakukonevelhot :) + see the message with links I sent you :)
Paulina Hryniewicz
Get to the Top 3 launches today πŸ₯‡ haha
Kshitij
Launching soon!
- A lot of prep for the upcoming launch - User interviews & tweaking our product roadmap - Kickstart building an early community for our tool
@kshitij11 do you have the community on any special platform? :) Just wanna have a glimpse! :)
Nsikan Dickson
This week I will complete all my tasks
Hakim Zerhouni
Thanks for starting this, Nika! This week, I'm focusing on finalizing a project proposal and scheduling client meetings. Plus, gearing up for our upcoming Product Hunt launch!
Priyanka Saini
need to complete some social media post + blog images + video editing πŸ₯²
@priyanka27 πŸ«‚ Priyanka, I share your pain. 🀣 I need to also complete these activities. Let's suffer together!
Awan Sahib
Γ‰clat Beauty is a beauty and wellness company based in Canada that offers a range of skincare and beauty products. They focus on providing high-quality, effective products designed to enhance natural beauty. Their product line includes skincare essentials like cleansers, moisturizers, serums, and masks, all formulated with advanced ingredients to address various skin concerns. Γ‰clat Beauty emphasizes the use of safe and beneficial ingredients to ensure their products cater to a wide range of skin types and conditions.For more information, visit their website: Γ‰clat Beauty. https://eclatbeauty.ca/