PRIYANKA MANDAL
36 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
I am a water drinker. But rather tea than coffee :D
Jai Singhal
Tea for sure, LOL
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@jai_singhal Great Jai. What kind of Chai do you prefer?
Jai Singhal
@priyankamandal Oh I recently bought the tea packets from highest (2) tea estate in the world located in, Kolukumalai Kerala, India. The essence and taste is so good.
Harsh Vyas
It depends on what you're serving with it. :D
Kajal d4
Cold coffee
Sanja Micic
I've been drinking coffee for years and lately I've noticed that it affects my anxiety. It creates a kind of nervousness. I'm in the process of reducing my intake, but I definitely plan to quit. Tea is healthier. <3
Julia Engelsmann
Tea, or rather Matcha or Chai Latte
Phillip
If coffee, I use L-Theanine with it to minimize any jitter effects. For tea: Yerba Mate, for dopamine regulation. _____ P.s. Clean Cuts* launched today! *a great/simple auto-censor - advanced transcription capabilities - easily export versions of video/audio Thank you for your consideration!
Jim Verducci
Coffee for sure :o)
Vlada D
I'm really addicted to coffee, so I'm trying to minimize it :( Coffee and herbal tea forever!
Ena Gluhakovic
Coffee, all the way. I think it's in my DNA
Samanta
Definitely coffee. This drink not only gives energy and vigour, but can also be a real source of pleasure for many gourmets.
Gurkaran Singh
I'm more of a data-driven coffee person. It's like the SQL query of beverages - always stimulating, with a rich blend of results to perk you up!
Azra Memisevic
Tea, definitely! But I have to admit, I absolutely love the smell of coffee. 😂
Remington
☕️