• Subscribe
  • Some products I discovered through PH!

China Zia
    18 replies
    I wanted to share a few launches and products that I've personally liked and supported: 1. ECPower – CRM for DTC brands and Shopify merchants 2. Wisp CMS – A delightful way to manage a blog on existing websites 3. BuzzAbout – An AI-driven tool that extracts real-time insights from billions of social media discussions 4. Sunrise – A safe digital space to reflect, relax, and recharge; a journaling app 5. WarmCall – A personal AI that qualifies sales pitches for you Did any of these products catch your eye? Even better, is there something you'd like to add to this list? 👀

Replies

Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    Good idea ! I should do the same one time, but the list is long :)
    Piotr Donica
    Are any of these free to use or have a free trial?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Do you use them personally? :)
    Christian Canlubo 🚀
    HOw often do you use them?
    Ulrica Storset
    We are launching Solarplexus.ai - enable personalized marketing & communication automated, at scale and in line with brand - here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.
    Anahit Amirakyan
    Never heard of something like WarmCall, will definitely give it a try!
    itrat batool
    Have you checked out ConnectGenie AI? If you are into discovering new products on this platform, please do give it a look!
    Jason Matthew Lewis
    Nice finds! I also discovered some great products on PH lately - Descript for easy podcast editing, Figma for collaborative design work, and Zapier for automating workflows between apps. PH is such a helpful community for surfacing useful tools to help with both work and personal projects. Love seeing what others have found valuable!
    AJ Victoria
    Sunrise is such a cute journaling app! Thank you for sharinggg~
    Naomi Febriska Yuberthina Tahapary
    I would like to try the latest ph product which is SagaLabs AI as it is good and certainly a good translation is just as precise so that everyone can understand it
    Marinella
    Очень хорошо.
    Cici SHI Xiaoqian
    Wow, none of them have I used before. Will try!
    Annisa Oktaviani
    None of them have I used before, i will try next. thank you for sharing
    suti harsih
    Thank you... will check them ASAP