• Subscribe
  • Some products I discovered through PH!

China Zia
    29 replies
    I wanted to share a few launches and products that I've personally liked and supported: 1. ECPower – CRM for DTC brands and Shopify merchants 2. Wisp CMS – A delightful way to manage a blog on existing websites 3. BuzzAbout – An AI-driven tool that extracts real-time insights from billions of social media discussions 4. Sunrise – A safe digital space to reflect, relax, and recharge; a journaling app 5. WarmCall – A personal AI that qualifies sales pitches for you Did any of these products catch your eye? Even better, is there something you'd like to add to this list? 👀

Replies

China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @veeresh_devireddy @vee I'll be saving this for future reference, you have a lot of cool products listed!
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @titusrogahn Cool! At first I thought it was like Fruit Ninja but it has a different gameplay. I think I found a new game to play!! 😂
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    Sweego
    Sweego
    Launching soon!
    Good idea ! I should do the same one time, but the list is long :)
    AJ Victoria
    Sunrise is such a cute journaling app! Thank you for sharinggg~
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Do you use them personally? :)
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @busmark_w_nika - yes, and I love them!! I personally use Wisp, BuzzAbout and Sunrise as it's more relevant to my needs. As for ECPower and WarmCall, I haven't got the chance to try them firsthand and only based it off the info they have available, but with my past experience (like being a CSR) I can see how they’d be incredibly helpful! 🥰
    Cici SHI Xiaoqian
    Wow, none of them have I used before. Will try!
    Haiqa Irfan
    have you used them?
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @haiqa_irfan1 - I personally use Wisp, BuzzAbout and Sunrise and I'm loving them so far! I haven't tried ECPower or WarmCall yet, but based on their info and my experience as a CSR before, I can see how they'd be incredibly helpful! 🤓
    Christian Canlubo 🚀
    HOw often do you use them?
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @christian_canlubo - I use Sunrise on a daily basis, and BuzzAbout/Wisp for work! These are my top three since they're more relevant to me. 😄
    Dedew
    Sunrise caught my eye—it’s not just another journaling app, but a calming digital space to truly unwind. It's perfect for those moments when you just need a breather. Also, BuzzAbout sounds like a powerful tool for keeping your finger on the pulse of social media trends. Curious to hear what others think—any favorites from the list?
    itrat batool
    Have you checked out ConnectGenie AI? If you are into discovering new products on this platform, please do give it a look!
    Piotr Donica
    Are any of these free to use or have a free trial?
    Ulrica Storset
    We are launching Solarplexus.ai - enable personalized marketing & communication automated, at scale and in line with brand - here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @ulrica_storset sounds promising, I'll be there 👀 thank you for sharing and good luck with the launch!
    Marinella
    Очень хорошо.
    Jason Matthew Lewis
    Nice finds! I also discovered some great products on PH lately - Descript for easy podcast editing, Figma for collaborative design work, and Zapier for automating workflows between apps. PH is such a helpful community for surfacing useful tools to help with both work and personal projects. Love seeing what others have found valuable!
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @jasonmatthewlewis - thank you for sharing! Definitely agree with your picks, especially Figma!! I've found lots of holy grail products thanks to ProductHunt.
    Ade
    Everything about AI calls me... Gonna check on them..