• Subscribe
  • Some products I discovered through PH!

China Zia
    29 replies
    I wanted to share a few launches and products that I've personally liked and supported: 1. ECPower – CRM for DTC brands and Shopify merchants 2. Wisp CMS – A delightful way to manage a blog on existing websites 3. BuzzAbout – An AI-driven tool that extracts real-time insights from billions of social media discussions 4. Sunrise – A safe digital space to reflect, relax, and recharge; a journaling app 5. WarmCall – A personal AI that qualifies sales pitches for you Did any of these products catch your eye? Even better, is there something you'd like to add to this list? 👀

Replies

Ade
    Everything about AI calls me... Gonna check on them..
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @ade_fatma it just makes life easier lol 😂 excited to know what you think!
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @titusrogahn Cool! At first I thought it was like Fruit Ninja but it has a different gameplay. I think I found a new game to play!! 😂
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    Sweego
    Sweego
    Launching soon!
    Good idea ! I should do the same one time, but the list is long :)
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @pydubreucq I'd be interested to see your list - let me know once you drop one!
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @veeresh_devireddy @vee I'll be saving this for future reference, you have a lot of cool products listed!
    AJ Victoria
    Sunrise is such a cute journaling app! Thank you for sharinggg~
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @victoriaj you're welcome! happy to see a fellow journaling girlie on here!! 🥰
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Do you use them personally? :)
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @busmark_w_nika - yes, and I love them!! I personally use Wisp, BuzzAbout and Sunrise as it's more relevant to my needs. As for ECPower and WarmCall, I haven't got the chance to try them firsthand and only based it off the info they have available, but with my past experience (like being a CSR) I can see how they’d be incredibly helpful! 🥰
    Cici SHI Xiaoqian
    Wow, none of them have I used before. Will try!
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @cici_shi - really excited to hear what you think!!
    Haiqa Irfan
    have you used them?
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @haiqa_irfan1 - I personally use Wisp, BuzzAbout and Sunrise and I'm loving them so far! I haven't tried ECPower or WarmCall yet, but based on their info and my experience as a CSR before, I can see how they'd be incredibly helpful! 🤓
    Christian Canlubo 🚀
    HOw often do you use them?
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @christian_canlubo - I use Sunrise on a daily basis, and BuzzAbout/Wisp for work! These are my top three since they're more relevant to me. 😄
    Dedew
    Sunrise caught my eye—it’s not just another journaling app, but a calming digital space to truly unwind. It's perfect for those moments when you just need a breather. Also, BuzzAbout sounds like a powerful tool for keeping your finger on the pulse of social media trends. Curious to hear what others think—any favorites from the list?
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @dedew16 thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🥰 I definitely agree with it!
    itrat batool
    Have you checked out ConnectGenie AI? If you are into discovering new products on this platform, please do give it a look!
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @itrat_batool - thank you! I'll definitely check it out 🥰
    Piotr Donica
    Are any of these free to use or have a free trial?
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @piotr_tech - they have free plans available!
    Ulrica Storset
    We are launching Solarplexus.ai - enable personalized marketing & communication automated, at scale and in line with brand - here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    @ulrica_storset sounds promising, I'll be there 👀 thank you for sharing and good luck with the launch!
    Marinella
    Очень хорошо.
    Jason Matthew Lewis
    Nice finds! I also discovered some great products on PH lately - Descript for easy podcast editing, Figma for collaborative design work, and Zapier for automating workflows between apps. PH is such a helpful community for surfacing useful tools to help with both work and personal projects. Love seeing what others have found valuable!
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey @jasonmatthewlewis - thank you for sharing! Definitely agree with your picks, especially Figma!! I've found lots of holy grail products thanks to ProductHunt.