• Subscribe
  • Solo or a team of founders?

Alex Egorov
    39 replies
    Tell the community about your startup founding team. Are you solo, or are you a founding team? Why?

Replies

ILFAT
    We are making Letterly mobile app with the team 😊 By the way, we are launching on the 12th of January: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    @iilfat reach out on LinkedIn if we are not connected, we are launching Feb and happy to support each other
    Dmytro Semyrian
    @slimmy82 Checked out your profile and am following you. My launch is also soon )
    @dmytrosem awesome, same! Happy to support each other
    Julia Doronina
    I am one of the co-founders (we have 3 core team members)
    Sarah Playford
    It depends on the strengths and preferences of the individuals involved, as well as the nature of the business.
    Borislav
    I'm solo, mainly because I prefer to move as fast as possible.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    We are a tight knit team of founders, bringing our diverse skills and passions together. The collective energy keeps us motivated.
    Initially there were 4 of us building KLU but we are growing 😊
    Annie Chopra
    I am actually both a solopreneur and the part of a founding team for another startup! I have loved both and actually like that I get to experience both
    Joël Wurtz
    I'm both! The first startup I launched which is still active today was launched on my own. After being with my success partner for a while, we decided to launch a startup together! :)
    Nithin Jawahar
    I have a co-founder. And it really helps to stay on course and grow faster by diving the tasks between us. And it is a huge morale booster 🚀
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Alex, currently a small team of founders ( :
    Jen Anderson
    Solo. I had a cofounder who left the business very early on.
    kaseypancake
    Solo founder of a cybersecurity company. I'm solo mostly because there isn't a healthy pool of cybersecurity entrepreneurs per se (especially in my space). If I had the choice I would have a cofounder. That being said, I focused on getting great advisors and a supportive team and that has helped immensely!
    Dmytro Semyrian
    As a solo founder myself, I understand the challenges and benefits of going it alone. However, I am curious to hear from those who have chosen to have a founding team. What made you decide to work with others? How has having a team impacted your startup's growth and success? Any specific advice for solo founders considering bringing on a team? Looking forward to hearing your insights!
    Matteo Zumpano
    Netjet.io, Free AI Website Builder
    Netjet.io, Free AI Website Builder
    I am a solo founder, Hard at the start however I am looking forward to building a team in the near future!