• Subscribe
  • Should I launch on Product Hunt if the product's target audience is not on Product Hunt?

Anton Chereminskiy
    9 replies

Replies

Rail Sharifov
    You should definitely take part. Arnold Schwarzenegger once said that if you play by the rules, you will always lose.
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    This is a question I have for myself too. 🤔 my current opinion is that it can’t hurt to launch here
    Anton Chereminskiy
    That's my thought as well. I guess you just need to communicate the product correctly and the users might refer it to someone they know who is in need of the product. @psd
    Micheal
    Yes! Back links and search terms will help anywhere.
    Krishna Kumar
    You should launch, but maybe reduce efforts. At launch, even one new customer or word of mouth is useful. Plus domain authority of PH is there, which helps in SEO
    Tej Garikapati
    Honesty, Do not. All products are not meant for product hunt. Especially if it involves Ecom. Try using other platforms, like appsumo for a launch or just use twitter. I'm still curious on what your target audience is?
    Anton Chereminskiy
    @tej_sai It's a edTech startup which is targeting high school and college students (at the launch probably more high schoolers). I believe some of audience is using product hunt, (I checked it out myself when I was younger haha) but the numbers are definitely limited. Do you think I will reach this audience easier on the other platforms?