Shortest version of your pitch. GO!

Scott Kosmach
27 replies

Replies

Stephanie Totty
Out-of-the-box data pipeline specifically for paid advertising.
Stephanie Totty
@skosmach ehhhh except not really? I like the word "instant" tho ...
Scott Kosmach
@stephanie_totty ok, ok. Let's see. How about "Instant data pipelines for advertising." or "data pipelines for advertising in a wink." or "1-click data pipelines for advertising."
Scott Kosmach
Feedback made profitable.
Erica Straub
Infinitely customizable avatars
Maly Charbonneau
The first client portal 100% dedicated to your customers' experience. ā€¦ unpopular opinion maybe ?
Scott Kosmach
@maly_charbonneau not much fat to trim. But here's my shot "The first client portal dedicated to your customers' experience."
Rehan Choudhry
Remember them, forever.
Scott Kosmach
@rehan_choudhry1 You got me stumped, can't make it any shorter. 1 alternative: "Remember them always."
Will Veazey
Try it Before You Buy It at Click One to Get It!
Rich Watson
profit from the best
Imtiyaz
Find and share content faster than ever before - curatora.io
Ilya Uglianitsa
Reduce wrinkles and get more glowing and healthy skin. Not in Instagram, in real life Still working on it. Will reeeally appreciate the feedback. What do you think?
Scott Kosmach
@ilya_uglianitsa How about this for a start "Real glowing and healthy skin. No filters required." I think Glowing and Healthy suggest better looking skin, no need to mention wrinkles. But if you're looking to agitate peoples fear of wrinkles you could do this "Reduced wrinkles and glowing skin. No filters required.".
Will Veazey
Digital Technology Creative Director
Scott Kosmach
@abco_specialties "Director of Creative Technology" or "Creative Technology Director". I think the word Creative suggest digital so I axed it. For now anyway, that may change when people start building AI controlled Robot artist.