• Subscribe
  • Share your unconventional micro-growth hacking strategies to rapidly scale your startup.

Abdul Rehman
    27 replies

Replies

Knox Landry
    One unconventional growth hack that worked wonders for us was using personalized video messages. Instead of the usual emails, we sent short, personalized videos to potential clients and partners. This personal touch made a big difference and significantly boosted our engagement and response rates. It's a simple but effective way to stand out and make meaningful connections!
    Alex Kayahan
    @knox_landry didn't work well for us. Do you use Vidyard or gan.ai?
    Kan Singh
    Be Specific! Unconventional hacks can be exciting, but growth hacking is still about results. It would be valuable to hear not only about the unconventional strategies but also the specific metrics you used to measure their success. This way, we can learn from your experience and potentially adapt these hacks for different contexts.
    Jonah Muye
    Standard growth strategies are great, but everyone's looking for that unique edge. Spill the beans on your unconventional micro-growth hacks! Maybe it's a creative content marketing approach, a guerilla partnership, or an unexpected use of a popular platform. Sharing your secrets could inspire others to think outside the box.
    Peter Nick
    I’ve found success by partnering with local events and sponsoring small meetups. It’s a great way to get the word out on a budget.
    M Sulaiman
    One unconventional micro-growth hacking strategy that worked for us is leveraging micro-influencers. They might not have millions of followers, but their engagement rates are usually higher, and they have a more loyal and trusting audience. Partnering with a few micro-influencers can significantly boost your brand's visibility and credibility without breaking the bank.
    Masaki Nakata
    Great question. I also want to know. I just released the app worldwide and recently started an X account for a global audience. https://x.com/MasakiNakata_en I want to learn and grow from here.
    CY Zhou
    Leverage the power of personalized video messages to connect with potential clients on a deeper level and utilize micro-influencers in niche markets to spread the word about your product. These strategies can create authentic connections and drive rapid growth without a massive budget.
    James Chappel
    We launched a mystery gift campaign where users could get a surprise item with their purchase.
    James Chappel
    I keep the product interface simple and user-friendly, reducing friction and making it easy for users to achieve their goals.
    elsa_jonathan
    We used hand-written thank you notes for our first 100 customers. It added a personal touch that people loved.
    Mitchell Marshall
    We used guerrilla marketing tactics like sidewalk chalk art to attract attention. It was a low-cost way to create buzz.
    Luke Nick
    We did a podcast series featuring industry experts and promoted it heavily. It helped establish us as thought leaders and attracted a lot of new users.
    Luke Wright
    We used a chatbot on our website to engage visitors in a fun and interactive way. It boosted our lead generation significantly.
    Lazar J
    We created a series of humorous explainer videos that went viral. It was a fun way to promote our product and reach a wider audience.
    Lazar J
    I prioritize building a strong brand presence and a positive reputation in the industry, which helps in retaining customers long-term.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Get really food ar conventional Cause we had a lot of friction cause the website copy didnt work, posts were irregular and etc Skipping essentials can backfire
    Alex Kayahan
    1. Craft a killer direct response e-mail copy with https://podify.io/mail-score 2. Use Apollo.io to create a lead list by using intent filter 3. Use Instantly.ai to warm up 10 domains / 30 mail boxes. 4. Send 1k cold e-mails per day.
    Liu Alex
    I make more than $10k mrr in 3 months for my last product. Is this rapidly?
    Muhammad Hassan
    We used personalized video messages instead of emails. This personal touch boosted engagement and response rates, helping us connect better with potential clients.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @abod_rehman! πŸ˜ƒ This is such a cool topic! One unconventional micro-growth hacking strategy I've found effective is leveraging micro-influencers on niche social media platforms. They often have highly engaged followers, and collaborations can organically boost your startup's visibility without a colossal budget. Excited to hear everyone else's ideas! πŸ’‘πŸš€