Share a marketing strategy that surprised you with its effectiveness in reaching your audience.

Amit Arora
5 replies

Replies

Alex Gray-Johnson
We use linkedin sales nav to connect with active connections and then this creates an engaged audience straight away that is so powerful for engagement
Amit Arora
@alex_grayjohnson this is interesting, possible to elaborate little more?
Kabir
Unscalable things: 1. Getting friends and family to use your product with the least friction as they know you as an expert and will try things you want them to try. They get stuck in simple (obvious) things and give you feedback, and you realize the pain points that regular target users will also have. 2. Using your own product as much as possible to learn what is really useful for you, and then come up with an instant pitch for those features—because you used them, you know them by heart!
Amit Arora
@shownotes node, did you try this strategy on any product? would love to learn how you did it and how did it help? like an example :)
Kabir
@amit_arora Yes, I am currently doing this for my product called ShowNotes.app which I plan to launch on PH in late May or early June.