• Subscribe
  • Remote work needs... ?

Marvin Mändle
    15 replies
    In addition to innovative tools for collaboration and culture, I think we need a whole new mindset for leaders. Leaders need to change the way they manage remote teams.

Replies

arina_kayea
    Discipline
    Constantine Stan.
    🔥HOT TAKE: Remote work needs to... remove the layer of middle management that don't contribute and only demand for people to go back to the office.
    Marianna
    Having a supporting but autonomous team! Daily standups are also helpful to stay focused
    Marvin Mändle
    @marianna_nk I agree with you. With a good team it doesn't matter where you are located. When everybody support each other and there is a good communication, remote work suits for every team.
    Nayab ishfaq
    yes, you're right
    Nemanja Nikolic
    I'm all for remote work. But if i ever open a company office i would like to see people at least one time in 30 days period. On that day we would hang out, drink and talk :)
    Marvin Mändle
    @nemanja_nikolic yes that is a good idea in my opinion. To meat each other in person once in a while is so important, also when remote works for the team
    Alex Shapoval
    ...less communication overhead.
    Priyanka Saini
    Discipline
    Gurkaran Singh
    Remote work needs a fresh perspective on leadership to thrive. It's not just about tools and tech; it's about adapting to a new way of managing and empowering teams from a distance. Let's embrace this shift with open minds and open (video call) windows!