• Subscribe
  • Remote work needs... ?

Marvin Mändle
    15 replies
    In addition to innovative tools for collaboration and culture, I think we need a whole new mindset for leaders. Leaders need to change the way they manage remote teams.

Replies

Marianna
    Having a supporting but autonomous team! Daily standups are also helpful to stay focused
    Marvin Mändle
    @marianna_nk I agree with you. With a good team it doesn't matter where you are located. When everybody support each other and there is a good communication, remote work suits for every team.
    Constantine Stan.
    🔥HOT TAKE: Remote work needs to... remove the layer of middle management that don't contribute and only demand for people to go back to the office.
    Nayab ishfaq
    yes, you're right
    Nemanja Nikolic
    I'm all for remote work. But if i ever open a company office i would like to see people at least one time in 30 days period. On that day we would hang out, drink and talk :)
    Marvin Mändle
    @nemanja_nikolic yes that is a good idea in my opinion. To meat each other in person once in a while is so important, also when remote works for the team
    Alex Shapoval
    ...less communication overhead.
    arina_kayea
    Discipline
    Priyanka Saini
    Discipline
    Gurkaran Singh
    Remote work needs a fresh perspective on leadership to thrive. It's not just about tools and tech; it's about adapting to a new way of managing and empowering teams from a distance. Let's embrace this shift with open minds and open (video call) windows!