Reforge, Ycombinator.com library, what else?

Luis Rieke
9 replies
Hey everyone, I want to become an exceptional Product Owner. Since my university education (Computer Science) didn't cover this field, I'm constantly on the lookout for resources to learn about new tools, frameworks, and strategies. What has been working for me so far: - library at Ycombinator.com - content on Reforge.com - monthly Product Calls with various POs/PMs and podcasting with individuals who have product experience Do you have any other resources or recommendations that could help me on this journey? What tools/websites do you recommend?

Replies

Ralph van der Sanden
Didn't know about Ycombinator library, thanks. Can't help you with links to similar sites other then PH website itself, but I'm building a new tool that is specifically designed for product owners, marketing professionals and UX/UI designers. It's like Hotjar (session recordings), but on steroids and more in-depth. In a nutshell: Google Analytics will tell you where people drop-off, my tool will show you why. 1. It detects and alerts you of UX issues that lower your conversion rate automatically. For example it detects (and records) rage clicks, form friction, frantic scrollers, error clicks and more friction signals that make people leave your website/product. It will show you exactly which page element(s) and scripts misbehave so you can fix it before it hurts your bottom line. 2. Feedback forms can be created and triggered when friction occurs and other trigger conditions. For example when people leave the website, scroll down x percent, visitor comes from a specific country and more. The feedback forms can also be used in for example email and social media campaigns so you can find out what people truly want and need. 3. When collecting a lot of feedback, AI analyses the unstructured feedback and gives you valuable insight and let's you "talk" with your collected feedback. There are also prebuild dashboards for NPS, CES and CSAT scores and form statistics. 4. Actions can be created automatically and assigned to the right team/team members with a actions dashboard. 5. Plays well together with 5000+ other apps. Beta testers and early adopters are welcome :) Greetings, Ralph
Nico Spijker
How about the Product Led Growth Slack community? They sometimes got some good discussions going on. Quick Google search will probably get you in, it's free afaik.
Luis Rieke
Launching soon!
@nicolaas_spijker I filled the form and then nothing happened. Maybe I'll get a email the next days, we'll see.
Shambhavi Mahajan
There's a few slack channels you can join - Product School, Product Folks