Reached a small milestone. 100-days streak on PH. Please share tips to build my profile further

Open to new learnings, suggestions and tips. I want to maintain a good and impactful profile in the long run. Other than discussions, what else would be good to build my profile further? Also, I wish to have my profile, and these efforts help me in the future launches I plan for the next few months.

Replies

Shajedul Karim
Ven, congrats on hitting the 100-day streak on product hunt! that’s a solid foundation for building a strong profile. next tou can: 1. actively engage in discussions, but also start meaningful conversations. share your insights and experiences that can benefit others. 2. write detailed reviews for products you’ve tried. this not only shows your engagement but also your expertise and thoughtfulness. 3. collaborate with other makers. this can be through joint discussions, feedback exchanges, or even co-launching a product. 4. share your journey and learnings. as you plan your future launches, document your process and share it with the community. and, a good profile is not just about quantity, but the quality and value you bring to the community.
Nico Spijker
Congrats on the 100 day streak! Can't seem to hold them more than 25 days personally lol.
Sarah Playford
Congratulations on your 100-day streak! Here are some quick tips to further build your profile on Product Hunt: 1. **Engage Actively:** Regularly comment on products, share insights, and engage with the community to increase your visibility. 2. **Quality Contributions:** Provide thoughtful and valuable comments or feedback on product launches to showcase your expertise. 3. **Consistent Posting:** Maintain a regular posting schedule to stay active and keep your streak going. Consistency is key. 4. **Networking:** Connect with other Product Hunt users, including makers and hunters, to expand your network within the community. 5. **Showcase Your Expertise:** Share your knowledge on specific topics related to products you are passionate about. Establish yourself as an expert in those areas. 6. **Create Content:** Consider creating content related to products, such as blog posts, videos, or podcasts. Share them on Product Hunt for additional exposure. 7. **Explore New Products:** Stay curious and explore new products regularly. Being well-informed allows you to contribute meaningfully to discussions. 8. **Optimize Your Profile:** Ensure your profile is complete and showcases your interests and expertise. A well-crafted profile can attract more followers. 9. **Participate in AMAs:** Join Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions to interact directly with makers and the Product Hunt community. 10. **Stay Positive:** Maintain a positive and constructive tone in your interactions. Positivity often attracts more engagement and followers. Keep up the great work, and here's to many more successful days on Product Hunt!
Barry Zheng
Congratulations on your 100-day streak on PH! 🎉 To build your profile further, consider writing in-depth reviews on products you've used. This showcases your expertise and helps build credibility. Networking with other users and creators can also be beneficial. Engaging with their content and sharing your insights can increase your visibility. Have you thought about hosting AMAs or webinars on topics you're passionate about? These can be powerful tools for profile growth and community engagement.