Question for all

Neha
12 replies
With so many products being launched every day, how do you manage to curate and choose the ones that align best with your personal curation style?

Replies

Diana Washington
I focus on products that resonate with my interests and community needs.
Andrew Cook
Value->How much I'm going to use it-->price. Will it save time or make my product better? If not, pass right away. Am I going to use it often? If it's less than like, once every 2 weeks, pass. Is it worth the price? This is hard to quantify, but if you think about it like eating out vs cooking yourself, it makes sense. Can I cook the same dish at home? Will it taste as good? How long will it take? I'm a pretty good cook, so eating out usually isn't worth it ever. As a developer, a lot of online tools I can just make myself, so value has to be high, the use case has to be there, and price has to be low.
Neha
@backseosoftware Thank you for sharing your perspective! This approach seems like a great way to ensure that the tools you invest in truly contribute to saving time.
Shubham Pratap Singh
PH have a good option of categories to search for products. And rest depends on my need and alignment of products as per the need.
Florin Mateescu
It's all about the value I perceive as a customer. It needs to solve a real problem for me, to help me make more money, not just decrease my account value each month.
Apollon Latsoudis
Basically I have narrowed down my needs to specific categories and thus whenever a products launches that belongs in these categories, it warrants my attention. Following this, I focus on specific factors (what kind of problem do I need to solve and how does this product solves this and at what price). Naturally there are priorities based on circumstances. For instance there are times where I require content creation tools (video editors, AI chatgpt plugins etc), so I tend to focus on similar solutions
Daniel Zaitzow
I start from organizational / personal need and try to not assume that a product will somehow magically "fix" an issue I have. I try to think of products as adjacent aids vs bandaid solutions to problems.
Developer X
Needs, differentiation, Scope, Value
Enigma Ai
Discover the power of Enigma AI for innovative Shopify development in Pakistan, creating seamless e-commerce experiences.
Whiter Rhino
@enigma_ai The White Rhino Nectar Collector Kit provides all the essentials for a seamless concentrate experience. Dab with precision and ease.