• Subscribe
  • 💡 Product Tips #11: Limit the Availability, an Extension to Free Trials, and the Word "Today"

Bohdan
    8 replies
    Today, using the product tips, you will understand how to increase signups by limiting the availability; what an extension to free trials gives to your users; and how adding the word "today" can increase clicks conversion. https://bloduct.com/product-tips-11

Replies

Beverly Martin
    By implementing scarcity strategies like limiting availability, you incentivize users to sign up quickly to secure access; extending free trials provides potential customers more time to engage with your product and see its value, thereby increasing the likelihood of conversions; and adding the word "today" to your calls to action creates a sense of urgency that encourages immediate engagement, thereby boosting click-through rates.
    Thank you for sharing this :)
    Magic Mike Paine
    This is great advice, but I have to admit, I completely read your headline wrong. I thought you were suggesting that companies should limit extensions to free trials, and limit the word "today." But I guess it still worked because you cleared it up in the subheadline and provided some solid advice in the blog. Thanks for this contribution.