• Subscribe
  • 💡 Product Tips #11: Limit the Availability, an Extension to Free Trials, and the Word "Today"

Bohdan
    8 replies
    Today, using the product tips, you will understand how to increase signups by limiting the availability; what an extension to free trials gives to your users; and how adding the word "today" can increase clicks conversion. https://bloduct.com/product-tips-11

Replies

Thank you for sharing this :)
    Magic Mike Paine
    This is great advice, but I have to admit, I completely read your headline wrong. I thought you were suggesting that companies should limit extensions to free trials, and limit the word "today." But I guess it still worked because you cleared it up in the subheadline and provided some solid advice in the blog. Thanks for this contribution.
    Beverly Martin
    By implementing scarcity strategies like limiting availability, you incentivize users to sign up quickly to secure access; extending free trials provides potential customers more time to engage with your product and see its value, thereby increasing the likelihood of conversions; and adding the word "today" to your calls to action creates a sense of urgency that encourages immediate engagement, thereby boosting click-through rates.