• Subscribe
  • Press release! Still relevant?

Alireza Baensaf
    10 replies
    My Solution (Armano) is HRMS which is B2B, I wanted to know if doing press release like newswire still worth it!

Replies

6g Logistic
    Expand the reach of your press releases with our [url=https://grandnewswire.com/conten... Release Distribution Network for press release Wires[/url] for press release wires. Our network ensures your news is distributed to a vast array of media outlets, journalists, bloggers, and industry influencers, maximizing visibility and impact. With our targeted distribution strategies, your press releases will be placed on major news websites, search engines, and social media platforms. Benefit from professional writing services, tailored distribution plans, and comprehensive analytics to measure your success. Enhance your PR campaigns and achieve greater exposure with our reliable and efficient press release distribution network
    Elizabeth Alessi
    It may not be as good as everyone think for SEO!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, the age-old question: To press release or not to press release? While newswires can still offer some visibility, focusing on targeted digital marketing might give your HRMS solution more bang for the byte! Think of it as upgrading from dial-up to fiber optic for your PR strategy!
    Konrad S.
    Had no success with it the 1 time I tried yet, but I suppose it much depends.
    Alireza Baensaf
    @konrad_sx You didn't get any visitors from PR?
    Konrad S.
    @baensaf Don't know if I got a few visitors from it, but the press didn't pick it up. But it was only published at einnews.com https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/... I think prnewswire.com has more exposure.
    Remington
    I think it still has its uses if used correctly.
    Geetanjali Shrivastava
    I think PR in highly relevant blogs & journals helps. Getting articles published in highly focused EdTech blogs led to a huge traffic boost for my products .
    Alireza Baensaf
    @geetanjalishrivastava Where did you do pr distribution? services like brandpush or newswire?