• Subscribe
  • Planning to launch in Jan.

Filip Kollert
    19 replies
    Hi fellas! I'm planning to launch a new product in January. Would love to hear some techniques that work for getting attention for the product:) Any tips?

Replies

Happy to support the launch. I’m launching late January. Feel free to add me on LinkedIn
    Daniel Benoit
    Hi Filip, Nice to know I will keep your product in my mind 😁 You have a good question. I am also eager to learn more about that πŸ‘
    Igor Lysenko
    Can you share a link to your product?
    Filip Kollert
    @ixord Yep, we are currently looking for a hunter, decided to try this way for this launch, so no teaser yet
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Congratulations on your upcoming launch. I am also launching in january.
    Filip Kollert
    @priyankamandal Share your Linked in:) Let's support each other on the day of the launch:)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @filip_kollert i would definitely share with you when its ready.
    derangedC0mpound
    πŸ‘½β€¦ What is your project about ser?
    Matej Cabadaj
    Launching as well in jan/feb, all the best to you! Let’s keep in touch on linkedin if you want! :)
    I will support you on your launch! Be sure to add me as a connection on here so I can share it with my friends/networks
    Filip Kollert
    @ar_bell followed you:) do you mind share your Linked in so I could connect with you there too?
    Fabian Maume
    You can check out my Product Launch Action Template V2. As you have some time I recommend to run some LinkedIn outreach to people who upvoted similar products.
    Filip Kollert
    @fabian_maume Thanks for the advise, will definitely do so:)
    Anderson Ethan
    Hi product hunt, me too!
    Barry Zheng
    Exciting times! Launching in January is a great choice, as it's a period of fresh starts and new commitments. One effective technique is to leverage New Year resolutions. Frame your product as a solution to common resolutions. This not only aligns your product with a relatable goal but also capitalizes on the 'new year, new me' mindset. Additionally, consider running a special New Year promotion or challenge to boost engagement. What's the core benefit of your product that could align with common New Year goals? 🌟πŸ“