Planning to launch in Jan.

Filip Kollert
19 replies
Hi fellas! I'm planning to launch a new product in January. Would love to hear some techniques that work for getting attention for the product:) Any tips?

Replies

derangedC0mpound
πŸ‘½β€¦ What is your project about ser?
Daniel Benoit
Hi Filip, Nice to know I will keep your product in my mind 😁 You have a good question. I am also eager to learn more about that πŸ‘
Igor Lysenko
Can you share a link to your product?
Filip Kollert
@ixord Yep, we are currently looking for a hunter, decided to try this way for this launch, so no teaser yet
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Congratulations on your upcoming launch. I am also launching in january.
Matej Cabadaj
Launching as well in jan/feb, all the best to you! Let’s keep in touch on linkedin if you want! :)
I will support you on your launch! Be sure to add me as a connection on here so I can share it with my friends/networks
Filip Kollert
@ar_bell followed you:) do you mind share your Linked in so I could connect with you there too?
Happy to support the launch. I’m launching late January. Feel free to add me on LinkedIn
Fabian Maume
You can check out my Product Launch Action Template V2. As you have some time I recommend to run some LinkedIn outreach to people who upvoted similar products.
Anderson Ethan
Hi product hunt, me too!
Barry Zheng
Exciting times! Launching in January is a great choice, as it's a period of fresh starts and new commitments. One effective technique is to leverage New Year resolutions. Frame your product as a solution to common resolutions. This not only aligns your product with a relatable goal but also capitalizes on the 'new year, new me' mindset. Additionally, consider running a special New Year promotion or challenge to boost engagement. What's the core benefit of your product that could align with common New Year goals? 🌟πŸ“