OK, guys. The end of the week. What is the first task on your list for Monday? πŸ“

For me: βœ… Answer those emails, messages and notifications that I had neglected during these days as I was travelling. πŸ«’πŸ˜…

Replies

Laurence Joyner
Completing the pending tasks.
Finish making a Chrome plugin that supports dark mode for PH
Business Marketing with Nika
@jgani My God, Jonni, this will save my eyes! πŸ˜€ When I stare at light mode too much I look like I am high. πŸ˜… Finally normal look.
@ashley_from_shadow I was just finishing up something else. Will do once I get back to the plugin :)
@busmark_w_nika Same here. I also need dark mode so I don't have trouble sleeping when using PH before bed :)
Atticus Li
Gearing up and hyping the entire team for our product launch on the 14th of March.
Monday Onyedika
This is really amazing
Leo Kim
Monday is hell. I'm monday sick.
@leo_under What should we do to lift your mood? πŸ‘€
Saranraj
First order of business: Summon the coffee gods and perform the sacred ritual of caffeine intake. Then, boldly venture into the wilds of Product Hunt, armed only with our wits and an insatiable curiosity for the latest gadgets that could play nice with our beloved Lockboxy. While there, embark on a quest to find the most eccentric and promising products, teams, and potential allies in sales, marketing, and coding to join our noble cause at Tekvo.io. We're not just growing an ecosystem; we're assembling a superhero team of developers, each with their own quirky code editor preferences. Amidst this digital safari, dedicate some wizardry to client projects, conjuring proposals that are not just cost-effective but also magically prevent the dreaded reinvention of perfectly round wheels. Beware, though, for the siren song of the community is strong, and it may lure you into its depths, leaving you to wonder how your well-planned day turned into an impromptu tea party with fellow enthusiasts. Thus, with a chuckle and a shrug, you might find yourself plotting the next day's adventure, because, in the realm of tech, the only constant is the unexpected plot twist!
Karl Singleton
First, I complete the pending work.
Kira Ortega
I plan to kick off the week by reviewing and prioritizing tasks, addressing any urgent emails, and setting clear goals for the week ahead. How about you? What's your first task on Monday?
Anjali N
I've been putting off finishing the newsletter! I will get ready and complete the preparatory work for it.
@anjaliinambiar where can we subscribe to your newsletter? :-)
Justin Rhodes-Harrison
Finalising my 2 new ad concepts, as my new ad campaigns will hopefully go live this week
Edena
Prepping for our launch😊
@edena What good is on the menu? :-)
Edena
@busmark_w_nika We are live πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Thanks for your support (-: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
Drink a glass of water and do some sports.