• Subscribe
  • New video: How to get a job at Meta or TikTok? Speaks Kisson Lin, co-founder of AI company Mind OS

I am not so sure if I shared it there. If not – shame, shame, shame on me! 🤣 If yes – nevermind 🤷‍♀️ I'll do it again! If you have ever wondered how to get into giant companies such as Meta, insights from the latest interview with @kissonlin can help. 🙌 She worked at Facebook and also ByteDance (TikTok's parent company), followed by co-founding her own AI company, @MindOS 🎧 Let’s listen to her experiences in this YouTube video. https://youtu.be/jF_-J_1I9ek?si=xek_e1eD-RAcVu8G I will be grateful for subscribing to my channel! 😇

Replies

Anya Bouchard
    This sounds fascinating! I'm always curious about the inner workings of these big firms. I've heard of Kisson Lin before. So this is interesting. I'll definitely check out the interview – thanks for sharing! Do you have other favorite channels for tech and career insights?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @anyabouchard Anya, I will be grateful for your feedback on YT as well! :-) The second channel for the tech – I would say X and for a career – LinkedIn. :-)
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Nice Nika, will surely complete watch them out after tomorrow launch.