• Subscribe
  • New guy trying get his head around product hunt…

Richard Ouellet
    8 replies
    My name is Richard, founder of Superfan share, I have been a developer for over 20 years. I have never had any social media account for lack of time, I was either developing for a client or chasing contracts. So, I was wondering if I would be useless for me to launch here is if I have no way to generating hype on my end. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance R.

Replies

Jeanette Walls
    The beauty of Product Hunt is exploring all sorts of innovative products. Dive in, browse different categories, and see what sparks your interest. Don't hesitate to ask questions in the comments section – the community is generally friendly and helpful. Feel free to ask me anything specific you'd like to know!
    Richard Ouellet
    @jeanette_walls Thank you for your prompt reply! I do have a question, is it worth trying Product Hunt if I have no social media following to build hype?
    David Murray
    Don't worry, it takes a bit to get the hang of Product Hunt! Here are some resources that might help: https://www.producthunt.com/launch This guide offers great launch tips. It can take some time to understand the culture and discover hidden gems, but it's a fun learning curve!
    Ethan Samuel
    One of the key things on Product Hunt is "upvoting." You can vote for products you find interesting, helping them gain visibility and potentially launching them to success. It's a community-driven platform, so engagement is key.
    Richard Ouellet
    @ethan_samul I gathered as much which is why I decided to dip my toe in the water as it were with this post. To get a feel of how friendly and helpful the community is, thanks!
    Andrew C.
    yeah... dont run after the day streaks... lol just be yourself... and build conversations
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey Richard, launching on Product Hunt can be like code compiling: a bit daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be generating hype like a pro! Don't worry, you've got this!