• Subscribe
  • Need Your Magic Touch: Help Shape My Upcoming Product Hunt Launch! πŸš€βœ¨

Youcef El Kamel
    3 replies
    πŸŽ‰ Hello Product Hunters! πŸŽ‰ As a tech entrepreneur, my journey is one filled with magic and innovation. 🎩✨ I find myself constantly drawn back to my first love - refining my apps. This time, I've been engrossed in writing a sequence of Future to fetch data from OpenAi. It's a testament to the fact that passion has a mind of its own! πŸ€“πŸ’‘ Now, to the matter at hand. I have a Product Hunt Launch coming up this Sunday! πŸš€ I'm sure some of you remember the video I created last time with my English accent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrP_t-mGVNM&t=274s I've received some feedback about my accent sometimes making it hard to understand my points, and the app has undergone some changes since then. πŸ”„ So, I'm at crossroads. I'm not feeling the motivation to craft another video - the last one took me more than a day! 😏 But I want to make sure I'm communicating my ideas clearly. I'm all ears and can't wait to hear your feedback. Let's make this launch a success together! πŸš€πŸ’«

Replies

Vicki Pope
    Hiring a birthday magician Los Angeles can transform your party into an unforgettable event filled with wonder and excitement. These talented performers bring a unique blend of magic and entertainment, captivating guests of all ages with their awe-inspiring tricks and engaging showmanship. Whether you're planning a children's party or a sophisticated adult gathering, a https://magicalkatrina.com/birth... will tailor their performance to fit your theme and audience, ensuring everyone leaves with smiles and magical memories. Make your next celebration truly special by booking a birthday magician Los Angeles.
    AndrΓ© J
    I dont think most people will watch the video. I would make your USP / Differentiator super clear. And Have amazing eye candy images. You can have a video as well. but make it 30sec max. and get to the point quickly. Also consider Gif instead of video. As it autoplays. Maybe some user flows as gif highlighting the core features etc.