• Subscribe
  • Need advice for launching a B2B enterprise SaaS product on Product Hunt.

Simon Ooley
    12 replies
    Anyone successfully launched an enterprise SaaS product on PH that can provide some guidance/advice? Much appreciated.

Replies

Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Can be good for demand gen, feedback, and finding investors (if it's interesting for you). But it's better to launch PLG products with a free trial/free tier on PH. So, it's a tricky question.
    Simon Ooley
    @olenabomko Makes sense and aligns with the majority of products I see on PH. I look forward to launch Veles and hope it can challenge the success of PLG products.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Create a compelling story, engage the community, and build anticipation
    I agree with @olenabomko that PLG products launching with a freemium option play an important role. I love to read the PLG Playbook and wanted to share it with you as well. https://productled.com/blog/prod... I hope it helps.
    Arlie Rutherford
    Clear Value Proposition:** Clearly articulate the problem your SaaS product solves and its unique value proposition in your Product Hunt submission.
    Alexander Dolton
    **Engagement:** Be actively engaged during the launch day to respond to comments, questions, and gather feedback.
    James Will
    Focus on a compelling value proposition, highlight key features, and engage with the Product Hunt community early. Leverage visuals effectively and consider offering exclusive perks for Product Hunt users.
    Simon Rosner
    Create a compelling story, engage the community, and build anticipation