• Subscribe
  • Morning routine? Have one? What is it?

Jeff Fajans
    35 replies
    Do you swear by a morning routine? Each day start differently? What helps you create momentum in the morning and stay consistent, and productive?

Replies

Kris Keppeler
    My mornings start slow and include a walk with my dogs.
    Jeff Fajans
    @kris_keppeler Nice! What do you feel walking does for you? How does it help set you up for a great day?
    Kris Keppeler
    @jefffajans Gives me freedom to think and it's relaxing to enjoy the scenery and be entertained by my dogs.
    Jeff Fajans
    @kris_keppeler That's nice. Starting day with openness and freedom (and positive emotions) is a great way to do it!
    Darcy Andrews
    My morning start with my dog buddy
    Jessica Herman
    morning routine starts with god prayer it helps to make a day beautiful
    Jeff Fajans
    @jessica_herman2 lovely! Same prayer each day or change it up?
    AmazingSylvia
    -coffee -stock -morning meeting
    Jeff Fajans
    @sylvia_sheng gotta start with coffee. That's the lead domino for sure :) What do you cover in your morning meeting? Same each day or different structure?
    AmazingSylvia
    @jefffajans We review our project and tell the team what we done yesterday to make sure everybody knows where exactly we are in the roadmap.
    Jeff Fajans
    @sylvia_sheng Solid. thanks for sharing more. Do you find that everyone agrees on what the next most important steps are each morning?
    Shikha Singh
    lukewarm water with honey 🍯 & cinnamon 🍵
    Jeff Fajans
    @shikha_singh15 Yum! How does this help you transition into your priorities for the day?
    Mahir Mahdi
    -Pray -Recite Quran - Workout - Coffee - Start working at 7 What about you Jeff? Do you have one?
    Jeff Fajans
    @mahir_mahdi Love the self-care and spirituality focus. Strong motivational, inspirational setup. For me, it looks like this: - Coffee & Greens Drink - Spend time with my 4.5 year old son, Hendrix (make him breakfast, play with him, talk w him, help him get ready for pre-k, etc) - feed dogs - review my calendar and priorities for the day - and first steps with priority work sessions (which I typically set night before) - then either myself or wife will take son to school - When get back jump into Priority 1 work for the day Simple morning routine - I find other routines and habits throughout the day help me stay focused and effective
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    Morning routines are a game-changer! I've adopted the '5am club' lifestyle and it's incredible how much you can achieve before the world wakes up. My routine includes journaling, reading, and a brisk walk. It's all about finding what resonates with you!
    Jeff Fajans
    @barryzheng568 Love it! Definitely agree about finding something you actually find energizing and enjoy. Don't force it.
    Mansi Trivedi
    My morning starts with a good hard coffee and a lot of walking!
    Jeff Fajans
    @mansi_trivedi1 Gotta have that coffee!!! How much do you like to walk each morning?
    Mansi Trivedi
    @jefffajans I'm not counting the steps but like atleastt an hour with some good music
    Lisa Steingold
    💪 workout 🌟 setting intentions and put the to-do list IN the calendar ☕ coffee with my friend Juan at 8h30 🚀 And let's go! Works every time!
    Jeff Fajans
    @lisa_steingold1 Love it! Translating tasks into actual time blocks on the calendar is SO helpful and effective.
    Annie Chopra
    My morning routine is very very elaborate lol I swear by it, and I think its helped me a lot especially on the mental health front! Reading + meditating are def my favourite aspects of it❤️
    Jeff Fajans
    @annie_chopra You gotta share more! We'd love to see how elaborate it is (if you're open to it) :) I'm intrigued!
    Annie Chopra
    @jefffajans definitely! So I start my day making some bulletproof coffee (coconut oil + cinnamon in black coffee) and while thats prepping I make a turmeric drink and this is my fav its called the rich b**** juice and while i drink it and stir it I usually do my affirmations. Once my coffee is ready I do my meditation depending on how early i wake up it can be between 5 to 20 minutes long! And then i read a couple of books while i drink my coffee. These are in the following categories “autobiography, business learning, mindset, and productivity” all of it is usually just an hour long and when i get into working i am so energised and full of awesome new ideas 🙌🏼
    Jeff Fajans
    @annie_chopra Love this! Thanks for sharing. I do bulletproof coffee and a greens (with tumeric as part of the mix) too. This sounds very energizing indeed!
    Jeff Fajans
    @claudia_lyons Is that how you like them to be? Or do you wish they were faster?
    Erick Philbert
    Mine alway start with gratitude, prayer and meditation.
    Olatz Urrutia
    Meditate, a bit of stretching and start working
    Jao Japitana
    1. Savoring the idea that I woke up and I am alive 2. Meditate for a few minutes before the chaos of the workday starts 3. Organize "Things to do for the day" 4. Wake my kids up with a kiss 5. Check messages 6. Work work work