• Subscribe
  • MONEY: What do you think of the current startup environment?

Twos Joe ✌️
    6 replies
    How are you and your company being impacted directly by the economic climate? A lot of people have emphasized these are the worst of times for startups. Others say we are still waiting for a collapse. Share your experience by voting/commenting below πŸ‘‡

Replies

Parker Klein
    Haven't felt any impact yet, but we will see :)
    Twos Joe ✌️
    @parkeraklein that reminds me - I bought us another 3 water coolers :)
    Uma Venugopal
    Imho, if you're building something with proper market validation in place to have a unique insight into the pinpoint and tap into multiple nodes of touchpoints being impacted, raising shouldn't be tough.
    Twos Joe ✌️
    @uma_venugopal totally agree. But sometimes the way VCs think can be more impactful than product validation. At least that's what I've heard πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
    Shajedul Karim
    hi mate, the current startup environment, as i see it, is like the ocean. at times, it’s calm, other times it's turbulent. it's not the worst of times, neither are we waiting for a collapse. it's just the nature of this vast ocean we call 'startups.' 🌊 economic climates always influence us, but we tend to focus too much on the winds of change. yes, they can fill our sails or knock us off course, but we are the captains of our ships. we adjust our sails, or change course. that's the essence of navigating these waters. startup life isn't about awaiting the storm or praying for calm seas, it's about learning to sail in all weather. it's about resilience, adaptability, and the unyielding belief in the journey ahead. so, how are we impacted? we adapt, we evolve, we learn. we acknowledge the economic climate, but we don't let it dictate our vision. instead, we use it as a compass to guide our course. after all, it's not the ocean that shapes the sailor, it's the relentless journey through its waves. β›΅οΈπŸ’«
    AndrΓ© J
    ITs REKT πŸ˜