Makers, what kind of link do you attach to your launch?

Julia Yu
9 replies
Makers, what kind of link do you attach to your launch? In marketing, it's often recommended to reduce unnecessary steps in the funnel. From this point of view, a link to Sign Up can generate more registrations. I see 2 dilemmas: The Website link problem: I clicked on a website, started reading, and got interrupted. Then I closed the tab and forgot. The result—no customers and no contacts. The Sign Up link problem: I registered because there was a direct link to the product, but I didn't learn enough information about the product; my registration was an attempt to learn about the product. I was left as a cold lead, even though I was registered. What do you choose for your launch?

Replies

Serge Borisov
Launching soon!
Probably depends on how the landing is done and how well it converts. I think if the product has the onboarding "inside", it makes sense to drive to sign up directly.
Paul Mit
Landing.
Julia Yu
@mituhin Doesn't the design of the product page imply that the user will learn all the information from it and make a decision about registration (if the product is a web app, for example)?
Paul Mit
@juliayugo landing is the best way to tell about product value, features, and how it can solve users pains.
Tim Neuenburg
I saw some cases with sign up block on a landing page
Kate Ramakaieva
Website - tell more about the product and convert
Ted Schaefer
website here. we're a small operation, so our website is the entry point for all new users.
Aris Nakos
Landing always ! It's a test to what the internet would think about your digital storefront!
Maria Polesh
landing is the best way to capture leads