• Subscribe
  • Makers of marketing products!

Hiya Chaplot
    5 replies
    What has been your success in terms of Signups Demo calls Paid customers from the product hunt launch? I'm talking about Advertising tools, video creation tools, Shopify apps and other SEO tools

Replies

Atlas Reed Kingsley
    We launched on PH 3 months ago and got around 2,000 signups and 50 paid customers from it for our Shopify SEO app. The key is having an engaging PH page with lots of visuals/videos and doing pre-launch hype on social media. Also offering a special PH discount helped convert signups to paid. Happy to share more specifics if interested!
    Hiya Chaplot
    @atlasreedkingsley thanks for sharing! Were you featured in any newsletters or Product of the Day to get those initial set of signups? Were they all just from launching on Product Hunt
    Ashfaq Kp
    Hi, @imtiaz_bellary @nidhin_rajan1 @singh_ankur @jacck , could you share your experiences with signups, demo calls, and paid customers from your Product Hunt launch? Your insights on advertising tools, video creation tools, Shopify apps, and SEO tools would be really helpful!
    Lily Mae Anderson
    I got a few hundred signups from my PH launch for my influencer marketing analytics tool. Ended up with around 30 paid customers from that initial launch traffic which covered my development costs. Launches are great for initial traction but don't expect miracles unless your product really takes off. Focus on building a great product, making it dead simple to get started with, and delivering real value to your target customers. The rest will follow.
    Hiya Chaplot
    @lilymaeanderson thanks for sharing your experience Lily! Were you featured in any newsletters or Product of the Day to get those initial set of signups? Were they all just from launching on Product Hunt