Looking for interesting prompts to showcase in our upcoming Product

Samyak Jain
11 replies
What are the questions you would ask GenAI bot which can read your profile/CV/Linkedin Posts in-depth. We will be suggesting these questions to our users. Eg. How do I tell my story of 1-year gap in a job interview? What part of my work to highlight in cover letter for Masters in HBS? What job should I apply for, given my history and skills, so that I am able to travel a lot.

Replies

Hemendra Chaudhary
Analyze my CV and LinkedIn to identify any potential red flags that might be hindering my job search.
Nirnimes
@samyak_jain29 Can the Product make my resume points more impact or result-oriented?
Samyak Jain
For reference, here's the product we need help for: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
M Rahul
What type of roles or positions do my profile seem to be targeting?
Anisha Gupta
Can the product tell me what keywords or phrases in my profile/CV/LinkedIn might need further optimization for better visibility and searchability?"
Pavan Gandhi
1. How can I tailor my CV to make a successful career transition into a new industry? 2. What specific courses or certifications would complement my existing skills and make me more marketable in my industry? 3. How should I structure my CV to highlight my experience as a freelancer or self-employed individual?
Kashish
Are there any skills or qualifications that seem to be missing or could benefit from further development to enhance my chances of landing a job opportunity?
Purvi Jain
Can the product identify any potential areas of skill gaps in my profile, and how can I address them to improve my career prospects?
Nina Austria | Afforai
One question I might ask is: How can I best convey my strengths and experiences in a way that will help me stand out?
Samyak Jain
@nina_austria That's one of the most searched for. Try it out when we launch. Do share your feedback :)