• Subscribe
  • Looking for AI out-of-box solution for inbound and outbound calls and online chat

Terrence Kelleman
    5 replies
    I have a new business venture but I need to create a proof of concept and it depends on having an AI that can take inbound calls make outbound calls and also monitor and manage online check conversations based on one information on database. Even as an AI junkie myself I'm not aware of a solution that encompasses both voice and chat but perhaps there's an obvious one I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated. initially I'm only looking at small volume of calls but would like to be able to have Enterprise levels of the same software if the project.

Replies

Bibha Digital
    Dear Terrence (@terrence_kelleman ), I hope this email finds you well. I came across your inquiry about an AI out-of-box solution for inbound and outbound calls and online chat, and I believe Bibha Digital has exactly what you're looking for. At Bibha Digital, we specialize in AI-powered communication solutions that seamlessly integrate voice and chat capabilities. Our platform is designed to help businesses like yours create proof of concepts and scale to enterprise levels effortlessly. Key features that align with your needs: AI-Powered Calling: Our system handles both inbound and outbound calls with human-like interactions. Intelligent Chat Management: AI-driven chat monitoring and management across various online platforms. Unified Database Integration: All interactions are based on a centralized information database, ensuring consistency across channels. Scalability: Start small and scale to enterprise levels as your project grows. I encourage you to watch our product demo video for a visual overview of our capabilities: https://youtu.be/qj23FuKT4PE?si=... For more detailed information, please visit our website: https://bibhadigital.ai/ We understand that as an AI enthusiast, you're looking for a cutting-edge solution. Our team would be delighted to discuss how we can tailor our platform to your specific needs and help you create a compelling proof of concept. Would you be interested in scheduling a personalized demo? We could dive deeper into your requirements and show you how Bibha Digital can bring your new business venture to life. Looking forward to the possibility of collaborating with you on this exciting project. For more details, Please reachout to us at info@bibhadigital.com Best regards, Prashant, Bibha Digital
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @terrence_kelleman, You might want to try solutions like Twilio Flex, Dialogflow by Google Cloud, Amazon Connect, Genesys Cloud, or LivePerson. These platforms are scalable and offer AI capabilities for automating both chat and voice communications. I plan to try one of these myself soon, but I haven't had the chance yet due to my busy schedule. Best of luck with your venture!
    Terrence Kelleman
    @abdalyousef Thanks so much Abdal! Ha, I get it - busy busy = that's what my weekends are for, my dream projects. lol
    Abdal Yousef
    @terrence_kelleman You're welcome, Terrence. I totally get it! It's actually 2:30 a.m. here in Germany, and I've been working on my projects all weekend. Honestly, I can't imagine it any other way—working through weekends just feels normal to me. It's like "time off" isn't even in my dictionary! LOL
    Gurkaran Singh
    Navigating the realm of AI for calls and chats can feel like solving a Rubik's cube blindfolded! There are platforms like Twilio that offer comprehensive solutions for both inbound and outbound interactions, adapting to your business needs like a chameleon in a rainbow factory. Ready to dive into the AI rabbit hole for your proof of concept?