List of Product Hunt groups where you can share your launch

Sandra Djajic
32 replies
Hi this week I asked if someone has product hunt groups (Slack, Telegram, Whatsapp etc). I've added the ones I got on the sheet and it's editable by everyone, so if you notice any missing groups, please feel free to add them: https://docs.google.com/spreadsh...

Replies

Pascal Bovet
That's a great idea Sandra. I remember the post and bookmarked them. Having all of them in a list is awesome.
Balkrishna Karma
Wonderful initiative Sandra. Thanks for sharing it : )
Shubham Pratap Singh
Thanks for sharing this 🙂
Jamel
Thanks for sharing. Sandra!
Hossein Yazdi
Thank you so much for asking and sharing! It's super helpful.
Thanks for sharing! Collaboration is key!
@realvladgolub absolutely, we all have been working really hard to build something so if we can also help each others to grow, i think that is amazing! ☺️
Deu An
Thanks Sandra for putting together. Great to have more networks to meet others in this space.
Elli Kim
This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing, Sandra!
John Koo
This is a great initiation. Thank you! 👍
Morgan Kung
Thanks for collecting and sharing it.🤗
Benard Ogutu
I've been looking for such communities, thank you @sandradjajic
Kseniya Avtukhovich
Thank you for sharing this list of Product Hunt groups, Sandra! It's great to see a collaborative effort in creating a comprehensive list that can benefit many people looking to launch their products. Your initiative to make the sheet editable by everyone is very helpful and thoughtful, and I'm sure it will continue to grow as people add more groups.
@kseniya_avtukhovich Yess, i hope so too. I feel like this is a great way to give back to community too. :)
Vasileios Karvelis
Thank you for sharing Sandra, it comes really handy!
Imtiyaz
the power of community is helping each other. Just like you did.
Tin Chung
This is what I extremely need atm. Thanks for sharing Sandra!
Ayan Bandyopadhyay
Thanks for putting this together @sandradjajic I just created a Discord group for sharing launches as well: https://discord.gg/3xCmNYy4v9
Stan Xu
Thanks so much for sharing!