πŸš€ Just hardlaunched our bootstrapped self-developed app today!

Tyler Opraseuth
4 replies
My co-founder Alex and I have been building this app for almost 1.5 years. From teaching myself how to code to 60 hour weeks of grinding. I wouldn't have it any other way. It is my mission to bring people together through sharing their love for movies. I hope you'll join us for the ride and journey together. Cheers

Replies

Tyler Opraseuth
Hi hunters, over a year ago, I took a leap of faith and started building an app with of my close high school friends. Today we are releasing hard launching to the public. There were a lot of bumps in the road and lessons learned but we are proud of what we have built so far. We are a scrappy startup -- 100% bootstrapped and 100% grass fed free-range in-house self-coded. ScreenClub is a social app for movie/tv lovers. Think Facebook but for Movies and TV. It is free to download for iPhone and Android. We hope to see you on the app!
My3 Murthy
Congratulations! To keep grinding away for 1.5 years & self learning how to code is commendable!
Launching soon!
Thank you for your support and excitement about our app! We are thrilled to finally share it with the world after all the hard work that has gone into its creation. Our goal is to create a community where people can come together and connect over their shared love for movies. We hope you'll join us on this journey and help us make our app even better through your feedback and ideas. Let's make this app something truly special together! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
Clayton Walker
Commenting to say I installed this applications and they have done a brilliant job with the development. It’s intuitive and best way to connect with other movie buffs. I’ve downloaded quite a few applications like this over the years but this one I will keep installed. Great job to the makers on this one!