It's Monday, are you making some new habits for this week?

Marko Rakic
22 replies
Mondays have some fresh-beginning energy. How are you using that energy? Wishing you all success with your weekly plans!

Replies

Edwward Liie
I am using clothing to improve negative emotions...Whether you want to learn about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices Investor Money will help you.
Divya
Trying to focus more on my health every passing week.
Sven Radavics
I'm consolidating the habits I have. How about you?
Marko Rakic
@sven_radavics Fair enough Sven. Walking on stable grounds is important, so I understood your need to consolidate your habits. I'm trying to lose weight step by step.
Kathleen Smith
I am trying to develop the habit of daily workout.
Marko Rakic
@kathleen_smith2 Me too. It's hard for me because it consumes a lot of energy. How you deal with it?
Anoir Houmou
Besides checking my phone less often and going on walks, I'm also aiming to set a deadline for my PH launch. I've been working on my product RECRD for a long time now and I can't wait for everyone to experience it properly. Check out our upcoming product here if you'd like to support it: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... :)
Hifsa Ahmed
Staying motivated for the rest of the week
Marko Rakic
@hifsa_ahmed That can be hard. Which methods are you using Hifsa? **you got my support**
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I'm using all my energy in building and growing my SaaS review website. 👍
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
Not a new habit, but improving the existing habit. I'm increasing my running trainings volume from 3-4 times a week to everyday, but with lower intensity.
Diana Yerkanatova
Finally got my hands on this online app "5 minute journal" by Alex and Mimi Ikonn whom I started to follow since 2012. I prefer to keep a real diary, but I believe that living in this hectic life you forget about it and being reminded to remember what things you are grateful - is a good way to stay positive and focused.
Marko Rakic
@diaanna Wow, what a habit! Journaling is essential for mental health; glad you decided to work on it, Diana :)
FriendsBnB
practising the disciplined pursuit of less.
Rakshitha Kamatam
I am trying to develop the habit of daily workout. But I am too lazy