It's Monday, are you making some new habits for this week?

Marko Rakic
22 replies
Mondays have some fresh-beginning energy. How are you using that energy? Wishing you all success with your weekly plans!

Replies

Daniyar Yeskaliyev
Not a new habit, but improving the existing habit. I'm increasing my running trainings volume from 3-4 times a week to everyday, but with lower intensity.
Divya
Trying to focus more on my health every passing week.
Sven Radavics
I'm consolidating the habits I have. How about you?
Marko Rakic
@sven_radavics Fair enough Sven. Walking on stable grounds is important, so I understood your need to consolidate your habits. I'm trying to lose weight step by step.
Kathleen Smith
I am trying to develop the habit of daily workout.
Marko Rakic
@kathleen_smith2 Me too. It's hard for me because it consumes a lot of energy. How you deal with it?
Anoir Houmou
Besides checking my phone less often and going on walks, I'm also aiming to set a deadline for my PH launch. I've been working on my product RECRD for a long time now and I can't wait for everyone to experience it properly. Check out our upcoming product here if you'd like to support it: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... :)
Hifsa Ahmed
Staying motivated for the rest of the week
Marko Rakic
@hifsa_ahmed That can be hard. Which methods are you using Hifsa? **you got my support**
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I'm using all my energy in building and growing my SaaS review website. 👍
Diana Yerkanatova
Finally got my hands on this online app "5 minute journal" by Alex and Mimi Ikonn whom I started to follow since 2012. I prefer to keep a real diary, but I believe that living in this hectic life you forget about it and being reminded to remember what things you are grateful - is a good way to stay positive and focused.
Marko Rakic
@diaanna Wow, what a habit! Journaling is essential for mental health; glad you decided to work on it, Diana :)
FriendsBnB
practising the disciplined pursuit of less.
Edwward Liie
I am using clothing to improve negative emotions...Whether you want to learn about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices Investor Money will help you.
Rakshitha Kamatam
I am trying to develop the habit of daily workout. But I am too lazy