• Subscribe
  • Is it worth spending money on promoting my product on Product Hunt, or should I just rely on organic

Farwa Abbas
    9 replies

Replies

Nola S.
    If you have the budget, spending on promotion can give your product a big boost and help it stand out.
    YanXu
    I think you can check what's become of the products that are now being promoted on PH with money spent on them (it's in the daily list)
    murph
    I feel like the two aren't mutually exclusive.
    Jhony Srear
    I’ve found that organic traction works well if you have an existing audience or a unique product. But if you’re new to Product Hunt or launching something niche, spending a bit on promotion can be worth it to reach a broader audience.
    kimchi
    I’ve found that organic traction works well if you have an existing audience or a unique product. But if you’re new to Product Hunt or launching something niche, spending a bit on promotion can be worth it to reach a broader audience.
    Ava Lord
    It depends on your goals. If you have a solid pre-launch strategy, organic might be enough.
    Joseph Parker
    It depend on your goals. If you want a quick surge in visibility and engagement, investing in promotion might be a good move. Organic reach is slower but can build long-term loyalty.
    Edward Moore
    I’ve found that a mix of both works well.