• Subscribe
  • Is it worth spending money on promoting my product on Product Hunt, or should I just rely on organic

Farwa Abbas
    10 replies

Replies

Jhony Srear
    I’ve found that organic traction works well if you have an existing audience or a unique product. But if you’re new to Product Hunt or launching something niche, spending a bit on promotion can be worth it to reach a broader audience.
    YanXu
    I think you can check what's become of the products that are now being promoted on PH with money spent on them (it's in the daily list)
    murph
    I feel like the two aren't mutually exclusive.
    kimchi
    I’ve found that organic traction works well if you have an existing audience or a unique product. But if you’re new to Product Hunt or launching something niche, spending a bit on promotion can be worth it to reach a broader audience.
    Ava Lord
    It depends on your goals. If you have a solid pre-launch strategy, organic might be enough.
    Nola S.
    If you have the budget, spending on promotion can give your product a big boost and help it stand out.
    Joseph Parker
    It depend on your goals. If you want a quick surge in visibility and engagement, investing in promotion might be a good move. Organic reach is slower but can build long-term loyalty.
    Edward Moore
    I’ve found that a mix of both works well.
    techinon
    Yes I think you should go for it. Because a lot of influencers did the same. For example: clay travis. Are you curious about the financial achievements of renowned media personality Clay Travis? Delve into an informative exploration of clay travis net worth and discover how his career has shaped his financial landscape.