iPhone 15 – Worth of investment? YES/NO and why?

I have an iPhone 7 Plus that is several years old, and it's a little bit damaged. 😅 You have already experienced something. I am thinking about investing in a new one. Does anyone have experience with it? Is it worth buying? Which of its functions do you consider groundbreaking?

Replies

Ahmed Yassin
To be honest, no. Phones are the biggest waste of money. I have a MacBook and a main gaming PC that cost 6k USD. Maybe if you're someone who attends a lot of personal meetings or has a substantial amount of work over the phone while traveling. But if you're not, investing in a good phone will take away from your work hours and force you to use it just because you invested 2k USD to buy it. so my advice keep your legendary iPhone 7 as i still use my iphone X till not for less than 1h a day
Nick
I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max and a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, but the android is the work phone. I used to enjoy getting a new phone and looking forward to new tech. However, I feel like it has gotten out of control in certain aspects. Apple and Samsung seem to put out new models every year and there isn't a small increase in price, but a big increase in price, yet not that much difference in functionality. Now I try to wait a couple of models before upgrading instead of trying to keep up with every new model which I did for a while. The iPhone 7 Plus, which was one of my absolute favorites, along with the iPhone 11 were great phones. However, at this point you may start having issues with web and apps as support for iOS upgrades and security are no longer supported at certain levels. I think an upgrade to a new phone is warranted since you have kept your iPhone 7 Plus in operation so long, I feel like you will be wowed by the difference from that to a iPhone 15 Pro Max (especially if you take photos a lot). If you had an iPhone X or above, I would say wait, but I think you should treat yourself to a new phone. My iPhone will last me a good while, but I am hoping I can upgrade the work phone to an Galaxy S24 Ultra, as its supposed to come with native generative AI created by Samsung, so it might be a nice upgrade (ugh but still ridiculously expensive a $2k+
Business Marketing with Nika
@reconcatlord Yeah, the price is painful :-D But love the pictures it can take. Anyway, I ordered it from iStore! :-D
Business Marketing with Nika
@reconcatlord Happy to hear that! 😁 Most of time, when I want to have good photos, I have to take my camera everywhere. It is "space-consuming". iPhone could save me a space! :-D