In the busy and fast-paced world of AI, how do you find time to take care of your body?

Rohit Joshi
16 replies

Replies

Jade Grimwood
Interesting that this is positioned as part of AI - do you think AI has made this more difficult @rohitjoshi? A few things I do are to keep multiple beverages on hand: tea, water, electrolytes sometimes... I take a lunch break away from the computer - ideally in the sun... I "commute" (even though I work from home) - so I go for a short walk before and after work... These are all in addition to a workout or eating plan - but they are part of my everyday rituals.
MariadPDC
First health. Meditation morning and afternoon, evening. Walking everywhere.
Rohit Joshi
@mariadpdc Great, but how you can manage and take time in your busy schedule?
MariadPDC
@rohitjoshi it is known that time is relative. I organize my workload. Remote work is a positive add on.
My Phung
You find time for things you prioritize. If by taking care of your body you mean eating right and exercising, then it's easier to start integrating those into your daily routine. Keep a mental note of what goes into your body. You don't need a gym to workout. If you're just starting do simple body-weight workouts like crunches, pushups, squats, some yoga. The world will continue to be busy with or without you; it being busy does not mean your health suffers
Ruby Alexander
I prioritize short, high-intensity workouts and mindful eating, fitting them into my schedule like essential meetings. Balancing mental and physical health keeps me energised and focus
Launching soon!
I prioritize short, high-intensity workouts and mindful eating, fitting them into my schedule like essential meetings. Balancing mental and physical health keeps me energized and focused. Problem: Finding time for self-care in a busy schedule. Contentify can help by automating content creation and publication, freeing up time for self-care activities. With AI-powered tools handling marketing tasks, users can focus on taking care of their bodies and minds. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Olie Fullin
Prioritizing self-care and wellness is critical in the fast-paced world of AI. Here are some strategies: Eat healthy: Plan your meals ahead of time to ensure proper nutritional intake. Avoid excessive consumption of junk food or caffeine. Get the right amount of sleep: Make sure you get enough sleep. A good night's sleep is essential for physical health and cognitive function. Ergonomic workspace: Make sure your workplace maintains good posture and reduces fatigue. Taking care of your body is a necessity.
Rohit Joshi
@jackeye Wow you are doing so many thing to make yourself healthy that's really impressive to see keep it up.
Gurkaran Singh
Finding time to take care of my body in the AI world is like debugging code - it requires patience, perseverance, and the occasional reboot (of myself, not the computer!).
Igor Lysenko
For me, playing sports is like meditation.
Rohit Joshi
@ixord Nice, I love playing cricket but the concern is time in a busy scheduled really difficult to manage it
Kehui Guo
Surround myself with like-minded people. Exercise regularly. Embrace the nature when I can.
Gabor K.
Small kids :-)))