• Subscribe
  • If your life were a movie, what it be called?

Mine: The Pursuit of Happyness 🙂

Replies

Rajesh Bhimani
    Mine: Everything Everywhere All at Once 😅
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @rajesh_bhimani wow, it was my instant thought as well Lol
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    mine: Chronicles of Resilience 😅😅
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @mansi_trivedi1 the life journey is a fantasy as per Elon Musk our life is running within a simulation 😅
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @istiakahmad Why? In what aspects is your life similar to this movie?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @busmark_w_nika because every twist and turn has been met with unwavering determination. Just like a resilient hero, I've faced challenges, battled setbacks, and emerged stronger. It's the resilience that turns the mundane into an epic adventure!
    Mansi Trivedi
    @istiakahmad Sounds like a fantasy movie title!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Everything Everywhere All at Once. "The Universe Is So Much Bigger Than You Realize."
    @kostyabolsh I have to watch this movie. Haven't watched yet. 🙈🙈
    Mansi Trivedi
    Life. Death. And everything fascinating in between.
    @mansi_trivedi1 Haven't heard about it. I mean – is it available somewhere to watch it?
    Mansi Trivedi
    @busmark_w_nika I'm not sure. It's just something I'd like my life named after..😅
    @pallaskittie Why? Are you practising martial arts? :-D
    Nick
    The Theory of Everything or The Life of Pi Both are amazing movies anyhow 😊
    @reconcatlord Thank you Nick! I bookmarked The Theory of Everything. Probably I will watch it today. 😁
    @reconcatlord A Beautiful Mind was also perfect! I do not know why but every year I watch different genres. 2020 – documentaries, 2021 – sci-fi (something like Interstellar, Equilibrium, Johny Mnemonic etc.), 2022 – action (Mission Impossible) and 2023 – post-apo (The Walking Dead)... What next? 2024? 😀
    Nick
    @busmark_w_nika OMG Johnny Mnemonic, that's a great one, but you also named my favorite favorite movie, Interstellar, I've watched that movie like a hundred times!
    Nick
    @busmark_w_nika Gattaca! Wow I haven't seen that in a while, that was pretty ahead of its time. *spoiler alert for others* the old man janitor knew who he really was the whole time, I thought that was such a good ending.
    @reconcatlord We should write down the list of top movies and share it with people out there. You know... make them realise what good movies look like. 😃
    Greu Kgriv
    Absolutely! 'The Pursuit of Happyness: Unlocked.' Just like navigating through levels in the LokLok apk, my life has been about overcoming obstacles and unlocking moments of joy amidst the challenges. It's a journey filled with ups and downs, but ultimately, the pursuit of happiness remains constant, much like the quest for the highest score in a game. Visit: https://www.loklokmod.com/