• Subscribe
  • If you were to start building your brand from 0, what would you be the first thing you would do?

Andreas Sohns
    18 replies

Replies

Fisayo Oluba
    Research!!! first, then call for volunteers familiar with the field for collaboration, then invest
    Parth
    Building my developer brand is like getting my name out there! First, I gotta figure out what kind of coding I really enjoy. Is it designing cool apps or maybe making sense of messy data? Knowing what I like will help me pick the right project. Next, I'll build a small project, like a to-do list app or a fun game. It won't be anything massive, but it'll show off my coding skills. Think of it like a mini-project to show what I can do! And because first impressions count, I'll make sure it looks good and is easy to use. Finally, I won't hide my creation away! I'll share it online on places like GitHub, my own website, or social media for developers. This "mini-portfolio" is like a way for people to see my coding skills and what I'm passionate about. It helps potential employers or teammates see what I can build, making me a more interesting developer to work with. Building a brand takes time, so I know it won't happen instantly. But by keeping on learning, building cool stuff, and sharing it with the world, I'll be on my way to becoming a well-known developer!
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    Get it out as soon as possible. Especially in branding, you often lose yourself in wanting to plan everything perfectly. Get it out there and then let your brand grow based on the reaction and feedback.
    Elijah Scott Fitzgerald
    I'd focus on building a strong brand identity - choosing a memorable name, designing an eye-catching logo, and establishing a consistent visual style and voice across all touchpoints. Getting those foundational elements right from the start makes everything else easier. I'm curious what others would prioritize first though!
    Liu Alex
    Build an academy! If you want conversions, this is crucial and often overlooked by startups. No one willingly gives their credit card information to a new product company, even with Stripe's protection. I created an academy for my product, check it out at AutoAE. By the way, I'm launching today! Any suggestions are super welcome. I just quit my job, and this is my first product.
    Teekaram Yogi
    I would develop a clear and compelling brand message to communicate what makes my brand unique.
    Puja sharma
    I would first create a clear and simple logo that represents what my brand is about. It needs to be memorable and easy for people to recognize.
    Najish
    I'd start by figuring out who my target audience is and then focus on making content that speaks to them. Understanding what they like will help me connect with them better
    Mithilesh Kumar
    My firstr step would be to set up a strong online presence. I'd create a website and set up social media profiles to start building my brand’s visibility.
    Anthony
    If I were to start building a brand from scratch, the first thing I would do is define a clear brand identity. This foundational step is crucial for guiding all future branding efforts and ensuring consistency across all platforms.
    Adeeb Malik
    Step 1 - Website Step 2 - Get traffic via blogs, maybe ads (don't want to spend money during initial phases, build organic!) Step 3 - While organic takes place, start setting up the brand. Tone, voice, comms strategy, etc. Step 4 - Outreach. Get users (free works) to get an understanding of your product from their perspective. Step 5 - Now work towards branding, marketing strategy, customer acquiring and retention game, etc. Step 6 - Step up your organic game (You should already be having some traffic) Step 7 - Put a brick on that accelerate pedal.
    Dirgantara Aga
    If I start building a brand from scratch, the first thing I will do is market research. Find out who the target audience is, what they need,and how our brand can meet those needs. After that, just focus on branding and creating the right marketing strategy
    Gurkaran Singh
    If I were to start building my brand from scratch, the first thing I'd do is define my target audience – knowing them better than my favorite coding language helps me tailor my brand strategy like a pro!
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    If you're talking about brand marketing: you need to do a brand workshop about your values, missions and vision with your team.
    Hibba Shahid
    Understanding your target audience