• Subscribe
  • If you vote for a product, do you leave a comment? Or not always?

Alex Egorov
    20 replies
    I always leave a comment if I vote for a product.

Replies

Bon
    Always leave a comment even with the word ‘Congratulations’
    Julia Doronina
    Not always, only if I really like the product!
    Nico Spijker
    Usually yes. Lately I'm trying to have all comments add to the conversation though. Ask for roadmaps, origin stories, more details etc.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I try to but I think it depends on the volume of work I've got in a given day. If someone has sent me a message on LinkedIn I typically make a point to have a more curated message.
    @dzaitzow yeah I’m the same, if they reach out to be in a genuine kind of way, I’m happy to help where possible!!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @slimmy82 I also just shot over a connection request on LinkedIn - Happy to offer a hand with anything you've got in the pipeline!!
    Carol Moh
    I usually like to leave a useful comment if I vote for a product. One of the things I have noted from people who have launched is that they really value the feedback they receive. Also, PH values longer comments more than short comments so I try to ensure that not only my vote but my comment counts.
    @alex_egorov your why made me also think why am I not doing it? TBH I don't have an answer to your WHY but thanks for this. Let me find out why.
    Yannick
    I leave a comment when I have something to say, like a suggestion or if the product blew my mind.
    Kari Maru
    This is one of the best articles I have ever read on this blog. Thank you for sharing very interesting information. slope
    retrobowlcollege
    This NOT a political post or statement, but it is my opinion. If you are a US citizen, now is the time to register to vote. No matter your @retro bowl 2