• Subscribe
  • If you had to choose only 1 social network what would you choose and why?

Maurizio Isendoorn
    15 replies
    I'd go for twitter (X), because you can reach many people and engage with them.

Replies

Lee McConnell
    Likely Instagram
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @lee_mcconnell Interesting one, what do you post on IG that makes it so valuable for you?
    Lee McConnell
    @maurizioisendoorn I've seen more people splinter from X and Facebook than from Instagram
    Alex Couture
    Probably an unpopular opinion but Tiktok. The algo is so powerful once you use it enough. I discovered so many AI tools, sales tips or ad creatives on there.
    Alex Couture
    @yamisun For sure! Don't hesitate to take a look at https://www.producthunt.com/prod... thanks
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @alex_couture Good one! Just hope it won't get banned
    Yami Sun
    @alex_couture That's an interesting perspective. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    X would be my choice as well, I think it will continue to grow in the next few years
    Ebru
    Most probably LinkedIn - due to great content from strong-skilled connections/ pages.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @ebruabaz Great one! That one is my number 2 for sure
    Uthupios
    I'd say Uthupia (because I created it 😂).. It focuses on aesthetics, art, music and just creativity in all its forms.. without politics, hate and vanity posting.. The music feature is what sets it apart.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @uthupia_admin Understandable, I'd also choose my own social network haha
    Sergios Charalambous
    Linkedin and have softwarecy.io to handle all my connections and messages via 🤖