• Subscribe
  • If you had to choose only 1 social network what would you choose and why?

Maurizio Isendoorn
    15 replies
    I'd go for twitter (X), because you can reach many people and engage with them.

Replies

Ruben Boonzaaijer
    X would be my choice as well, I think it will continue to grow in the next few years
    Alex Couture
    Probably an unpopular opinion but Tiktok. The algo is so powerful once you use it enough. I discovered so many AI tools, sales tips or ad creatives on there.
    Alex Couture
    @yamisun For sure! Don't hesitate to take a look at https://www.producthunt.com/prod... thanks
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @alex_couture Good one! Just hope it won't get banned
    Yami Sun
    @alex_couture That's an interesting perspective. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
    Ebru
    Most probably LinkedIn - due to great content from strong-skilled connections/ pages.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @ebruabaz Great one! That one is my number 2 for sure
    Uthupios
    I'd say Uthupia (because I created it 😂).. It focuses on aesthetics, art, music and just creativity in all its forms.. without politics, hate and vanity posting.. The music feature is what sets it apart.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @uthupia_admin Understandable, I'd also choose my own social network haha
    Lee McConnell
    Likely Instagram
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @lee_mcconnell Interesting one, what do you post on IG that makes it so valuable for you?
    Lee McConnell
    @maurizioisendoorn I've seen more people splinter from X and Facebook than from Instagram
    Sergios Charalambous
    Linkedin and have softwarecy.io to handle all my connections and messages via 🤖