• Subscribe
  • If you had an extra hour a day to be allocated to one specific purpose, how would you use it

Kabir Haynes
    89 replies

Replies

Philipp Karetov
    Stargazing, birdwatching, or any other type of outdoor โ€™passivitiesโ€˜ that reconnect you with nature โœจ
    Aaron O'Leary
    Cooking for sure, anything around developing a recipe maybe / cooking for a crowd / making cooking related content
    ๐Ÿ”จ Travis Page ๐Ÿ”จ
    @aaronoleary This is absolutely the first thing that gets cut in my schedule. I'll bail on ingredients I have in my fridge for a drive-by Chipotle extraction.
    Lydia Cohen
    For me, reading. Recently I have had no time left for reading.
    Leo J Barnett
    @lydia_cohen hey Lydia, a super simple thing I did to read more was leave phones / laptop out the bedroom and bought a super simple alarm clock. Reading when waking up instead of a bit of scrolling has been incredible. Recommend is possible for you!
    Lydia Cohen
    @leojbarnett Yes, leaving phones out of bedroom might work. Thank you!
    Georgiana Fitzjohn
    Walking a dog... don't have a dog yet but I love walking and adore dogs ergo it'll be ideal. Perhaps I'll listen to audiobooks while doing this
    Kabir Haynes
    @gfcw What dog breed do you like or would adopt?
    Georgiana Fitzjohn
    @kabir_haynes hmm likely a Staffie, Dobermann or Rottweiler
    Danylo Pashuk
    I would spend that hour playing tennis! Due to a lot of work, I do that very rarely now.
    Randall Loxley
    @danya_pashuk Yep, doing sports is a great way to chill a little bit
    Jenkins Joseph
    i'll go with more designing
    Jenkins Joseph
    @kabir_haynes very much yeah! about to use the skills to start an agency ๐Ÿค—
    Mike @ Resonate
    Learning jazz guitar :)
    Kabir Haynes
    @k_k2 I always wanted to play guitar but couldn't
    Abid Unnisa
    Reading!! I have so many on my to read list. I bought books but never read them.
    Kabir Haynes
    @abid_unnisa It is very challenging to develop this habit
    Manindra
    Spending time with loved ones.
    Sherry Xena
    To learn a new skill
    Kabir Haynes
    @sherryxena What would you be learning?
    Sherry Xena
    @kabir_haynes It may be an instrument, a sport, a language or a skill
    Mahad Kamran
    Sports or exercising. Its vital to take an hour out for physical exertion to stay fresh and relaxed.
    Kabir Haynes
    @mahadkamran You have to take time everyday in order to keep yourself active and fit.
    Anastasia C
    spend more time with my doggie. just sit there and watching them and playing with them
    Just to empty my mind. Truly a need for me.
    Shivam
    I would add audiobook sessions and some exercises to my schedule
    Bren Kinfa ๐Ÿ’Ž SaaS Gems
    Probably for learning or family time. ๐Ÿ‘
    vgaultheria
    Just walking around the city, preferably seeing not familiar places! I love discovering now places.
    Rebecca Tany
    I want to hike around