• Subscribe
  • If you could learn anything from an AI in a conversational format, what would it be? 🤖

Ghulam Abbas
    28 replies
    Super excited to launching an entirely new approach to online learning that generates much higher engagement, completion, and peer to peer connection through AI facilitated conversation. We’re launching on Product Hunt later this week.

Replies

Udaya Sri
    A foreign language
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    @udaya_sri vote for it, I would really like to make my spanish fluent but duolingo for me is too boring
    Lorenz Sell
    @udaya_sri that might be the best thing to learn in a conversational format!
    Udaya Sri
    @anastasia_dashkevich I'm working on my Spanish too! And yes Duolingo is boring, I agree
    Nitesh Jamod
    Which digital marketing process works best?
    YanXu
    One of the first things I learned from talking to an AI was how to talk to an AI
    Lorenz Sell
    For me, I think soft skills work best in a conversational format. This is also the stuff that makes the biggest difference in running a startup. Things like leadership are not linear. They're relational and emotional and it helps to explore and learn this kinds of things through conversation.
    Zoe Vivian Thornton
    Would love to learn history and philosophy from an AI tutor that could tailor the curriculum to my interests and pace. Could dive deep on topics like the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire or Kantian ethics via a guided conversation. The conversational format would make it so much more engaging than just reading or watching videos.
    Lorenz Sell
    @zoevivianthornton I love this. Yes to deep, meaningful conversation.
    Bira Jung
    Submitting questions about product ideas
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    I’d want to learn a new language from an AI in a conversational format, leveraging the interactive and immersive aspects. Honestly, super excited to launch an innovative online learning approach 😌 What about you Ghulam?
    I’d love to learn how to unlock my full potential and achieve my goals with tailored, interactive guidance from an AI.
    Tim Hillison
    Excited about this @abbas143official! I'll be notified!
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @tim_ep1 Thanks a lot bro!
    Audience
    Learned how to describe a question rigorously, preventing ai from answering a large paragraph as if they were jerking around
    Ethan James Collins
    History and philosophy would be fascinating to learn about through AI conversation. Being able to go deep on specific topics, ask follow-up questions, and get explanations tailored to my interests and knowledge level seems really engaging. Definitely going to check out your product launch!