• Subscribe
  • If you could have a 30-minute conversation with any business leader in the world, living or dead.

Harshit Kr
    7 replies
    Who would it be? And why?

Replies

Moritz Tomasi
    Arnold Schwarzenegger, just love the guy!
    Moritz Tomasi
    @harshit_kr The dude got to the top of the game in quite a few categories: Bodybuilding: everyone who's ever tried to get a nice six pack knows how hard that is. Getting a body like he did is a completely different level or hard (even with steroids). Acting: He's an Austrian guy with an accent that was perceived as "weird" for a long time. Also, his movies made 4 billion dollars worldwide. Politics: The dude became the governor of California. If California was a country, it would the 5th largest economy in the world. Apart from that, he came from a relatively poor family in Austria. He wanted to move to America, so he did. He started a real-estate business before becoming a bodybuilder, and made millions. He married a Kennedy. He also made a lot of mistakes (e.g. affair), but he's very honest and open about them. So, he might not be the traditional business leader like Jobs or Gates, but he accomplished quite a lot.
    Harshit Kr
    @moritztomasi That's interesting! Why do you love Arnold Schwarzenegger? What specific qualities or characteristics do you admire in him as a business leader?
    Moritz Tomasi
    @harshit_kr I can only recommend his autobiography "Total Recall", or (if you want to take the shortcut) there's also a documentary on Netflix called "Arnold" about him now. Haven't seen it but people have told me it's great.
    Harshit Kr
    @moritztomasi You made me now more curious to read about him. Thanks for your time.
    Dale Castro
    I'd seize the opportunity to have a candid 30-minute chat with Steve Jobs, to glean insights from his innovative spirit and understand how he navigated the rollercoaster journey of turning Apple into a game-changing global brand, and learn how to apply this visionary approach to my own entrepreneurial aspirations.
    Harshit Kr
    That's a great choice! What specific insights or lessons would you like to gain from Steve Jobs? How do you think his visionary approach can be applied to your own entrepreneurial aspirations?