• Subscribe
  • If you could have a 30-minute conversation with any business leader in the world, living or dead.

Harshit Kr
    7 replies
    Who would it be? And why?

Replies

Dale Castro
    I'd seize the opportunity to have a candid 30-minute chat with Steve Jobs, to glean insights from his innovative spirit and understand how he navigated the rollercoaster journey of turning Apple into a game-changing global brand, and learn how to apply this visionary approach to my own entrepreneurial aspirations.
    Harshit Kr
    That's a great choice! What specific insights or lessons would you like to gain from Steve Jobs? How do you think his visionary approach can be applied to your own entrepreneurial aspirations?
    Moritz Tomasi
    Arnold Schwarzenegger, just love the guy!
    Harshit Kr
    @moritztomasi That's interesting! Why do you love Arnold Schwarzenegger? What specific qualities or characteristics do you admire in him as a business leader?
    Moritz Tomasi
    @harshit_kr The dude got to the top of the game in quite a few categories: Bodybuilding: everyone who's ever tried to get a nice six pack knows how hard that is. Getting a body like he did is a completely different level or hard (even with steroids). Acting: He's an Austrian guy with an accent that was perceived as "weird" for a long time. Also, his movies made 4 billion dollars worldwide. Politics: The dude became the governor of California. If California was a country, it would the 5th largest economy in the world. Apart from that, he came from a relatively poor family in Austria. He wanted to move to America, so he did. He started a real-estate business before becoming a bodybuilder, and made millions. He married a Kennedy. He also made a lot of mistakes (e.g. affair), but he's very honest and open about them. So, he might not be the traditional business leader like Jobs or Gates, but he accomplished quite a lot.
    Moritz Tomasi
    @harshit_kr I can only recommend his autobiography "Total Recall", or (if you want to take the shortcut) there's also a documentary on Netflix called "Arnold" about him now. Haven't seen it but people have told me it's great.
    Harshit Kr
    @moritztomasi You made me now more curious to read about him. Thanks for your time.