• Subscribe
  • If you could close your current project and start over with $200k in the bank - would you do it?

Twos Joe ✌️
    7 replies
    They say the second time is easier - but how much does your current project mean to you?

Replies

collin
    If I had $200k to start fresh, I'd definitely consider it—it’d open new possibilities. For handling such a significant decision, good financial advice is crucial. Check out ascentra credit union customer service https://www.pissedconsumer.com/c... reviews on PissedConsumer for insights. They offer various financial services and could help with planning your next move. Their customer reviews suggest they provide helpful support, which might be valuable as you navigate your next steps.
    André J
    It would go 50% faster that's for sure. So much acquired knowledge in the first ride.
    Twos Joe ✌️
    @sentry_co Absolutely. But it is also very hard to imagine leaving something you've worked so hard on behind right?
    André J
    @twosjoe Yes, You have to finish. If you started at the end when you began that shouldn't be a problem. There are always opportunities that come in the future, even tho you can't see them right now.
    Twos Joe ✌️
    @sentry_co Sage words, my friend, and I agree entirely. Every day is a new start and overly concerning yourself with the past is a recipe for disaster.
    Marge Devy
    Hi, @octordle Could you please include more recent information? We must look for an app to locate connections and enhance product tools.
    Jarry
    i woudl definitely do that