• Subscribe
  • I've just launched a productized content service. Would love any feedback/tips/suggestions 🙂

Emma Hersh
    9 replies
    CopyPad is a productized, subscription content service. Designed to help companies manage cost while receiving high quality, expertly written content. All through a streamlined, single point of contact. Asking for feedback or suggestions from hunters or successful product launchers. Ideas to help get more visibility or general thoughts/feedback welcome 🙂

Replies

WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    I have checked your product CopyPad, and it is a beneficial product. I want to know if the content provided by CopyPad is AI-generated content?
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @emma_hersh Oh, that's great. May be you are right, you should mention this on your website. Good Luck.
    Roberto Morais
    Hi Emma, I think the message is clear which is the most important. The UI itself is good, not the best but it is clean and uses white space well. I also liked the about page and the FAQ it answered most of my questions. Points to improve: - The recent work section doesn't look the best and it also seems broken. I can't click on the images to read the content and also can't click on the "see more" link. And this is the second section of the page, so I would either remove or improve it. - This one I am not so sure but I ended up feeling that the page is too long, I was reading it and almost stopped before the end and missed some good info like the FAQ. Hope it helps. Good luck.
    Roberto Morais
    @emma_hersh When I read it, I didn't get that impression. That being said, some people might be impressed with your speed to deliver and think it is an AI. So if people are asking it repeatedly I would add somewhere. Maybe first on the FAQ or just rewrite one of the main sections to reinforce it's made by an human. Something like "Articles written by real writers for humans". I see that you have a block called "Expert writers" so maybe make it clear there. Sorry for not having a simple answer, but this kind of questions need a little bit of trial and error.